Saturday 17 May 2014

Oh Dear! Such a lovely words out of a Scottish mouth..

Simple conversation with colleagues, talked about a really nice, breezy-sunny weather today..

Neil: Which part is Malaysia, is it north or south hemisphere?

N: (Pekebende mamat ni tanya aku?) Whatt?? I don't know, I'm bad in geography, google it!!

Neil: Oh yeah..u don't have to read books nowadays..just google it.. (Sambil senyum sinis)

Next conversation..on the way to buy ice blended as it was really sunny today..

Neil: So, is it malayan the language that u speak?

N: What? No..it's malay language..our own language..we were called 'Malaya' before..long time ago..

Neil: Oh really? Was is before independent? Was it when it was under British?

N: (Kerut dahi jap)...ermmmm yeahh kind of..

Neil: When it was? The independent day?

N: It was 31st August 1957..

Neil: From who? Was it British?

N: I dont know! (Terus rasa bodoh gilerrr..kalau N ade mesti kena gelak and she will say that I'm a bimbo)

Another conversation..showed them my IC and driving license..

Diana: It does not look like a real driving license..

N: (Suke hati die jee..)..Ermm yeah I haven't renew my license this year..they make a new version now..

Neil: What is this flag means?

N: It's Malaysia's flag

Neil: Yeah I know but what does it means?

N: Ermmm....

Neil: Where are u from? You're not malaysian aren't u? u don't know where it is, u don't know whom it got independence from, and u don't know what the flag means..(All my colleagues laughed at me)

N: Well...ermm..I hate u Neil!!! Don't bully me !!!

They all laughed. I know about the flag but it was too late to explain...If N heard this, I'll hug her and say, don't disown me, I know I'm stupid but love me please...

Neil...Real Big-Scottish-Guy..

Loch Lubnaig, May 2014
Look at the reflection..beautiful!







No comments:

Post a Comment