Monday 19 May 2014

I'm freaking out! 3-3 kotak cam dah penuh! Just ordered a food steamer last night, and will arrive tomorrow. How is it gonna fit in the last box?? Huwaaaa......I literally dah nangis kat N dah pun...Radio lom pack, rice cooker lom pack..aah I angkut bwk balik sume...Now I can't shop anymore, I mean really nope, tutup buku! Nampak gaya kena punggah balik kotak2 ni and rearrange... silly me of course!

N dah selamat tdoe siap berdengkur..I belum start lagi buat keje...Jap lagi ni mesti gelenyar nak masak plak...adooiii malas benauuuu!!

Next week I'll have sampling trip on wednesday, be back on thursday..Week after will go down to Southampton on wednesday again and back on saturday..On Monday, go on another sampling trip to Aberdeen..day trip I guess and that's it! Another week to go home..yayyyy!!!

Pening dah tgok bebarang nih..I need to start clear out my food but ended up buying 1kg of chicken niblets! Masakla jawabnya jap lagi...

Urquhart Castle, Inverness, May 2014
A ruined castle facing that huge Loch Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment