Saturday 19 April 2014

Shine and bright. Yes today it is. Just got back from Glasgow.. Shopping! hehehe..I explored Glasgow alone, lunch time I met my friend - the one I met last time.. First time jumpa my friend ni, I rasa semacam, I rasa dia seiring sejalan mcm I, she don't have bf and never have one and not intended to get married and the list goes on...tapi N sllu ckp tekaan I sllu tak betul.. Tp I rasa betul hehehe

So Monday to Wednesday I was in Lancaster Uni attending course.. It was exciting! Sbb byk presentations and various field..tp tak sempat pegi town pun and the weather was really nice! UK ni kalau terang memg cantik, cuba kalau gloomy rasa beban sepanjang tahun.

I dah dapat card to access my 2nd allowance! Huuraaayyy dah kaya. Hahaha...Esok gi town and gi bank masukkan duit and activate my stipend card..

Cuti sampai isnin. Sunday I planned to go to Edinburgh. Ajak this new friend, and duit dah masuk. Alamak! Bahaya nii...at least I'm not spending my easter holiday alone..jenjalan amik gambar scenery je...malu nak selfie..I duk cakap kat N kita patut beli kayu selfie tuu...N gelak aje..tapi I tetap akan malu nak guna...hope N can come here sharing this beautiful Highland with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment