Wednesday 30 April 2014

Okayy what to write before I go to sleep?? Just finished reading some papers for tomorrow meeting. Tried to call N tp si dia tdoe mati. I was very busy since got back from the course because we started our lab work last week. I managed to go to Edinburgh  last two weeks?? Yeah I can't even remember the date now.

Last Saturday I went to Designer Outlet. Not huge but enough to make my feet sore. My aunt is coming this friday. Excited! We're gonna go on road trip to the North! Yeah I said the North now. Mesti N impressed dgn ke-less-an bimbo I ni (N sllu tuduh I bimbo, I am not, really believe me please). My aunt will be here for a week. Yayyy!!

Ahh penat la nak type dah nak tdoe lah. I have to stop online shopping now. Council tax due this Thursday and I need to pay for the last rent before I get my last allowance. I'll get my deposit back but that is too late to shop. I had enough anyway so STOP online shopping now.

My summer version of Edinburgh Castle, April 2014

Glasgow Street Performer, April 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment