Monday 14 April 2014

Productive sunday! N kejutkan kol 830 sbb dia nak drive back to KL from JB.
Tomorrow I'm going to Lancaster Uni again. Thursday kerja, Fri to Mon easter holiday!! Yayyy
Tp kalau tak berjalan tade maknanya cuti lelama. My friend and I planned on road trip to somewhere around Scotland. Tatau lagi la kemana.. My aunt is coming this early May..and we'll have a road trip as well..

I just finished report to the responsible company who gave me money to live well here. Waiting for my second payment, takut jugak nak spend lagi sbb takut payment lambat. But I'm sure they are efficient enough. Need to find something to eat and packing for tomorrow.

Nah tikus I tangkap last week. Tipulah tangkap...Trapped sebenarnya.

Org putih panggil dia Mice. I panggil tikus je.
Owh we didn't kill this poor soul. Lepaskan dia semula ke habitatnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment