Thursday 10 April 2014

Penat badan dan otak! N dah siap berdengkur dari tadi kat Malaysia. I kept calling her since 4pm (UK Time). And she just called me back an hour later. She took flu medicine.

Quite a day today. Pagi tadi buat soil sample sikit then we went to do small mammal trapping. Interesting! Budak engineering tak pernah buat tu. It looked simple but there are lots u can learn from that. Had dinner with my SV, Dr David and my lab technician, Diana. I am happy working with them. Fun people to be with. After dinner we walked around the loch for 45 minutes. I think the longest walk I ever did! hahhaha..nasib baik tak sejuk sgt...rasa mcm lemak2 peha dah cair...I think something is going on between Diana and David..tp Diana dah ade bf and David just broke up with his 25-years-partner..Diana asked me about gay people in Malaysia before when she found out I don't have a bf and didn't have any intention to get married.. I told N this and showed N Diana's picture..N gelak and ckp Diana is pretty! 

Wallace Monument, Stirling, April 2014
I can't move my body now. I'm so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment