Wednesday 9 April 2014

I feel like writing today. But not really. 
N just had her long weekend in Sunway Lagoon and PD alone. I'm a bit worried but nothing I can do if she act stupid again. It was a great weekend last week. I went to Glasgow and had an overnight in my friend's house. My 10-years-lost-contact kinda friend. Haahahaha.. A bit awkward but we managed. She showed me around Glasgow Uni which according to her, 100years ++ old building. She showed me the city! I'm quite excited but I had a bad shoulder and back pain that day due to carrying 30 pieces of keychains!

Oh Lancaster trip was fun too! Hahahaha...We drove to Lancaster Uni on tuesday for the environmental course and stayed there for 2 nights. Next week I have to go there again for conference. And on last weekend I also went to designer outlet! But it was really2 small and I finished shopping in 1 hour! This week quite slow and I sort of have lots to catch up! So no more shopping on Thursday! :'(


University of Glasgow, Glasgow, April 2014
I don't really know how to appreciate an old building. Hahahah...Too bad!

Gloomy Glasgow, April 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment