Monday 7 October 2013

Nothing new on last weekend. The same old routine. But we purchased one trip at MITM Travel Fair. Travelling to N's wish place. So next trip it will be my wish place to visit. Yayyy!! This morning I was shocked by an accident near Serdang RnR. I don't know the details because I don't want to look at the accident. It was on the right lane and I was on the right lane. Bomba still there to pull out the victim I think. I cepat2 tukar lane and passed the place with goose bumps all over my body. I tak suke terserempak dengan accident and the victim still there. Dah beberapa kali I terserempak kejadian camni otw to work. It always give me goose bumps!

I'm not appreciate it when I helped people, they just keep on coming and take advantage on me! BYkk cantekk dah bagi betis nak peha pulak! I helped my cousin to check on his grammar for several papers he wrote. And now he wanted me to do adjustment on the sentence to improve his paper. WTF?? Ingat aku tade keje ke? Paper aku pun tak siap2. Byk cantekkk. COusin tak cousin. BUat sendiri!

Castle in Wollaton Park, Nottinghamshire 2007
It was Batman's new home in The Dark Knight Rises
Berlagak dgn N because I went there without her :p

No comments:

Post a Comment