Thursday 10 October 2013

I stressed and I sad! We bought one trip for next year, late January 2014 until Feb 6th. Yesterday I got email, I have to go training in the UK, Stirling, Scotland to be exact for 3months! Yes I'm happy learning new things but the training will be conducted in Jan - March. huwaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Urghhhh !!!!! ikutkan hati nak heret N sekali bole?? This weekend I balik kg for raya. N tinggal sorg. The next week I outstation Bintulu, N tinggal sorg. The next 2 weeks nya N go for marking papers, I tinggal sorg. Nak ikut... :(

The Blue Bonnet, Houston, Texas 2008
Sebiru blue bonnet, biru lagi lautan tangisan hatiku huwaaa



4 comments:

  1. u study dekat situ ke? still waiting for my confirmation. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak la. kat london tapi if u guys happen to turun london, then lets meet up. :)) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sure. Panjang umur, murah rezeki insyaallah bole meet up ;)

    ReplyDelete