Tuesday 1 October 2013

Last weekend, we sold our Genie water filter. Alhamdulillah, eventhough 50% discounted from the actual price, still a piece of rezeki for us. 

After the little business was done, N and I watched Runner Runner in GSC Mid Valley. A hell of boring movie. Before the movie, like a normal couple, we queued up to buy popcorn. I was really2 hungry (we had fried spaghetti from last night for breakfast) then I told N to buy the largest popcorn they sell. N said no way we can finish them. Then I said I can. N dared me to finish them and as a reward she'll give me RM10.
I don't want to put pressure on me eating the popcorn as it will make me feeling so fat!! Then N said, okey make it RM50 !!!

And I still refused it. Sorry for my bimbo thought (as N put it I was a bit 'slow' in thinking), I was thinking, it doesn't matter how much it was but I still need to finish the same size of popcorn and some more it 50 bucks, how hard can it be??!! Then I said, OKEY I agree. Yeah I know for some people they don't have the difficulty to finish the largest popcorn in GSC. But for me, the little one still a hell of struggle!

Andddddd......thennnnnn........in the movie, I started eating the popcorn before the iklan lagi!! and I did it !!!! I finished it all and it was not even half of movie yet I already finished. Hehehehe.. N gave me RM50 !!

* I think I can sign up for eating race kind of thing * 

I liked it when N sing this song (Maybe she can give me another 50? *wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment