Thursday 13 December 2012

Me, M (My neighbour/friend from college) and IA (Housemate), were struggling making durian and banana crepe! It's just because I said I wanna taste it (people kept on posting how delicious it taste on FB!).
[yes I lived with N as my roommate and IA as my other housemate]
We can cook nasi ayam, sambal sotong/udang or even crab but we can never bake or make even simple dessert! (M tried to do brownies manually 3times and failed!)
And now I understand why people charged durian crepe RM10 per pack!!!

The ingredient is simple and also cara-cara membuatnya. BUT!!!!

Just making the crepe only make me wanna cry. And I love durian better than banana. N just busy with her badminton live from the new skybox (promote if anyone want to buy this thing! hehe) and she don't understand why we kept on laughing while making crepe!

Our house are making a very good progress as AIA Insurance was already paid yesterday! Sam (Bank broker) said insurance need to be paid a month before disbursement and right after disbursement, we'll get our key! hoyyeahhh..eh! Alhamdulillah...After all the hustle bustle looking for the house and now we can sit and just wait for key and later we need to think of the renovation (yes we bought 2nd hand apartment but in a very good condition - just touch up here and there)



Bath, England (Winter Nov 2008)
Our first trip and when it all started :)




No comments:

Post a Comment