Tuesday 11 December 2012

Just got back from Pavi, and N said 'Isk3..rasa macam pacal yang hina plk kat sini !!' 

We had our brunch there dekat food court. The price was ok. 

But all the outlets were exaggerated! Kat UK Topshop, Topman, Karen Millen, Replay tuh suma tak dipandang pun. Tapi kat sini Ya Allah mcm takut nak masuk.

I tried one Coach bag, boleh terorgasm sekejap dekat situ. It was so perfect!! and the price was perfect too. 

I know we shouldn't browse another outlet after decided which bag we want to buy. Kesian N.

But I got my perfect sling bag! It was an early birthday present from N. Yes I chose it myself coz she can't choose it for me. Haha it's ok I don't mind. It's easier that way actually. Hihi

I still think their outlet were exaggerated!!

Always fall in love with Adam Levine!

No comments:

Post a Comment