Tuesday 18 December 2012

I cough, cough and cough!!

Cant sleep, cant eat well, cant exercise!

It all started Friday Evening. I called N to pick me up from work coz I can't even drive ! :'(

And my body started burning up sampaikan N risau and asyik lap dgn towel basah je.

Saturday, I felt stronger smpai basuh kain 2 kali. When N came back from her outing, she won't let me do anything and not allowing me to go to our friend's wedding that night. But we already promised and it was seated wedding.

After wedding my body burnt up again and my cough made it worst. I slept after taking medicine and decided to go to the doctor the next day WHICH was my BIRTHDAY! :(

Sunday, first thing in the morning went to clinic and the doctor said I cant eat cake! Not relevant at all.

But then N drove me to Secret Recipe and had our breakfast :)

Went back home, makan ubat then N for the first time cooked me lunch 'Ayam Masak Kicap' hehe.. N cooked before but never Ayam Masak Kicap, selalu telur je..and for dinner we planned to go out for special but I tdoe je memanjang sbb that bloody drugs in my system!

Monday, I took emergency leave from work coz tak larat hey nak bangun. Then, last night N brought me to TGIF and we met our friends later for birthday ritual (cake and all)

2 comments:

  1. get well soon babe n happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq gp! i baru je btol2 sihat..huhu..

    ReplyDelete