Sunday 16 February 2014

She cheated. She told me lies. She broke my heart. And here I am trying to figure out how to forgive and forget.

She said she’s sorry. She said she regretted it. She said I was not supposed to know. She said it was out of fun ONLY. She didn’t love her. She didn’t adore her.

How can I trust her again? How can I forget all those things?

Am I stupid to forgive her? I won’t forget. I will never forget.

She gave me time to heal. She gave me freedom to forgive. She gave me all I want just for her to be forgiven.

How could she do that to me? 5 years and all she can say she’s sorry.

I’m trying very hard. Don’t tell me I’m stupid. Don’t tell me I’m weak.


I’m just a poor girl.

4 comments:

  1. hmm..susah nk bls dlm english..jd..always stay strong..everything happen for a reasons..bersabarlah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpe..melayu pun paham..thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hurt... sometimes tak sangka kan orang yang kita sayang boleh sakitkan kita macam tuh... i know how it feel... :(

    *sorry maybe this entry dah too late to komen.... but U have a nice write up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for reading..lama jugak dah entry ni heee...but it's alright..

      We're good now...LDR for now but hopefully everything's good back home...:) keep reading..i'm also following your blog :)

      Delete