Friday 25 October 2013

I woke up at 7am today, which was the reason why I was late to work. But I'm not gonna put 'woke up late' on the reasoning column! I saw a guard with a gun at my exit toll this morning. Can u imagine, putting your safety in their hand and  just with one click, u are dead! Innalillah to the poor victim.

Came back from sampling trip in Bintulu last Wednesday gave me a good reason to be a lazy ass at work today!

Bridge of Sighs, Oxford, England 2007 (I cropped my head off!)
Harry Potter's Dining Hall, Oxford 2007
I joined my ex-housemate for the trip to Oxford University in 2007. Just a short one day visit there and I don't recall most of it because it was an 'usrah' trip. heeeee...Just to support the organizer (my dear ex-housemate). Oh this time N is just a friend. :)

Maybe this video can boost me up!








7 comments:

  1. bintulu?jauh sampling..haha..kwsn mana?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak buat cmne kan, symp..hehe..Bintulu port area.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo.. hehe.. welcome to Bintulu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tapi i dah lama balik :) u're in Bintulu? Bintulu got good food.. :D

      Delete
  4. aah..lupa pula..haha..yeke good food?apa awk mkn?nasi lalapan?haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh tak..i tried mi kolok..and makan nasi lemak sambal yg sedap.. :)

      Delete
  5. mi kolok kt kuching mmg sedap..slalu klu btu ni ada la spot2 tertentu y sedap..haha..klu nasi lemak tu no komen..haha

    ReplyDelete