Thursday 29 August 2013

There is something bothering me. I care about people around me, close to me. Sometimes people don't give a shit when I cared but when I ignore, they just hate me. yeah, PEOPLE!!

S is getting engage on saturday. I felt good and happy about it but I still have doubts on the soon-to-be-groom. I have this subconscious instinct that always badgering my mind when something is not right. BUT,   I always had doubt on people so sometimes this instinct doesn't work. I pray  the best for her. No matter how pain or hurt when we were friends but I still love her and I don't want to see her in pain anymore.

I hate people having fun meddling in my life. Did I ever ask for your money to live my life? If not, just fuck off ok?? And don't put the blame on me when things go wrong. Sometimes u have to ask yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment