Friday 2 August 2013

Eid is around the corner. This time of month surely bring happiness to the most of us. I only applied 3days leave for eid. Monday, 12th dah start kerja. I have to save my AL for holiday with Toby, Tiger and N on 19th to 21st.

Nothing much going on lately. The house is good. Now I want to focus on study matters. I have 2 choices now:

1) Continue on MSc in Malaysia --> fee is on me and doing it part time and coursework

or

2) Continue on PhD in abroad --> I have to come up with proposal, full time and the fee is paid by Gov.

Ahh its all depends on N now. She got offered to continue PhD in France. And if she wants it, she will leave on Sept. I don't know. We just wait and just go with the flow.

Huwaaaa nnt N pg Paris lagi but without me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment