Friday 4 May 2018

2018

Let's see:

Positive notes

1) N and I still alive.
2) N submitted her thesis and waiting for viva.
3) I'm waiting for my study leave, starting September (can't wait!!)
4) Each own 2 houses.
5) More savings.

Negative notes

1) Old and always tired.
2) Lazy and big ass.
3) More lazy.
4) Lazy again.
5) LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy-zeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hahahahah...Bought new study table in IKEA and got it delivered and assembled today. She freaked out coz no space to put her books (lotssss of spacess but she can't see it). I said, let's go buy small storage in IKEA so it is properly stored. NOooooooo she don't want to go through all that showrooms, self pick-up items and assembles thingy.

Then, I said again, she survived 3D2N in the jungle during her camping, got bitten by small creatures, spooked by ghost and yet she afraid of IKEA!! That is why our study table was delivered and assembled by IKEA..200++ more charges *cryyyyyy*

No comments:

Post a Comment