Tuesday 9 May 2017

Not that I hate public holiday, but when it falls on the middle of the week, my lazy ass is acting up. Plus not much I can do now that I need to attend training during Ramadhan and whole Syawal 😂😂

N is on her writing phase. I hope she can finish it off by this year so next year I can be at home for my phd and I can laugh at her while she's getting up for work..*Evil grin*

Life is awesome alhamdulillah. N is on track with her study schedule. We bought our 2nd house near here and still don't know what to do with it. Put on rental, yes one of the option. I will try to persuade her to stay there because it is close to my work place but not hers. Maybe I'll persuade her to change her work too..hahaha..Yeah I can do that but we'll see how is it going after the house is finished.

I'm gonna be in Japan during Syawal so N is sad, so am I. But she survived my 3-months-fellowship, I'm sure she can survive this one too. She is tougher than she thought, my old-spoilt N.

3 comments: