Wednesday 13 August 2014

She was back from office while I was re-watching my fav series, Nikita.

Me: Bie, Bie, come here please!

N: Wait, I need toilet first.

Me: Okay...Bie, I need to tell you something..I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But I need to confess this to you now. Please forgive me dear (Nada manja dan bersalah while she still in the toilet)

N: What sayang? Tell me..tell me now...Apa dia?

Me: I'm really2 sorry...Promise you won't tell anyone okay??

N: Okay..I promise...Apa? Cakapla..(Sambil merayu and ketakutan)

Me: Bie...I'm sorry..I'm really2 sorry...........Actually.................I'm a Russian Spy!! Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! (Gelak besar)

N: *&^&%$^$^$!!!!!! Tau tak sampai kencing tanak keluar tau!!!!!!!! Siot !!!!!

OH Well, sape suruh balik lambat, kan dah kena! Bluwekkkk!!!

*Bored to death waiting for the lecture to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment