Wednesday 4 June 2014

Tak sampai lagi dua minggu dah nak balik!! 1 weekend left yayyy!!!

Last week I was in Southampton. Went to London, Olympic Park to be exact, had lunch there with my good friend, Tiger.

Came back to Stirling on Saturday night, went for a walk on Sunday. Started my new procedure on Monday and still can't finish it today. He confessed! Oh yeap! I got me an admirer here. He always say that he loves me and all, flirt with me. I just ignored it. And today he confessed. I said to him that I'm happy that someone do like me but I'm sorry I'm not gonna do anything about that. Of course I'm not going to tell him about N.

And I go back home after work, called N and told N about 'that'...I can never hide anything from N. Even I didn't plan to tell her about 'that' but I think she should know...So told N, and she tried not to freak out..phewww!!!

He's married anyway so...yeap! Awkward day tomorrow and after...huhuhu...Lucky me!



No comments:

Post a Comment