Friday 21 March 2014

Apa nak cerita after almost a week i've been here? everyday i went to school..yeah my training is in Uni.

At first rasa mcm get back to Uni mcm budak sekolah just tak terikat dengan kelas and u have to go back at 5. Macam boleh je nak blah awal tp segan sbb all my colleagues balik kol 5.

I got an office mixed with some of post-grad and post-doc students. But I attached more to lab. Pening dengan building structure dia. Pusing2 and all of schools are there. Nasib baik cepat pick up hehe

So yesterday I went to town. Bought some necessary stuff, I mean really2 necessary sbb I tak bwk towel, sikat and only few undies. Dahla letrik pakai prepaid, I kept on looking at the meter. Heater pun electric so merasa la sejuk mlm2 and pagi2. Kalau tak tahan sgt baru bukak. Mau pneumonia balik malaysia nanti.

I tried to get in touch with N as much as possible. Kadang skype, whatsapp, sending pictures of us. Yeap to keep us alive. **nangis**

Tomorrow is my first weekend. Semlm one of the technician, Neil, he said he asked Diana, another technician, to keep me accompany on this weekend. Let's see how. Bank account tak bukak lagi, and I tade rice cooker! Semlm ade 1 kedai pakistan, I bought nasi and chicken tikka masala. Lega gila mkn nasi. Hahahah...bajet cool la tanak makan nasi..lom seminggu dah kalah. How?? And all the rempahs I brought here mcm takkan masak je..baru guna sambal ikan bilis je..byk lagi tu yg lain..malas la nak masak..makan ape yg senang..huhu..k la time to go to school..laters

Hamik ni dlu..teaser!

Stirling Castle, Stirling March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment