Wednesday 9 January 2013

For the very first time, I went to the bank before its opening time, eh nop! Second time actually. First time when I was queuing up for duit raya. Just now pegi korek ASB. And now its gone already. Hehe. For the good cause it's ok.

I don't know what will happen if we don't have friends anymore. Everything is falling apart right now. Me and my bestfriend, S, and N with hers, J. I don't know what went wrong. Maybe it was from us? I just don't want to care but it was a TEN years of friendship (for me). Is it worth nothing to her just because of ups and downs in our friendship? Haishhh I don't know.

Now need to focus on lose weight, new home and work (urghh!!).

A glimpse of us, me and N (Krabi, Jan 2013)
Just can't get enough of Krabi and Phuket :p

No comments:

Post a Comment