Friday 28 December 2012

I'm thinking of further my study to PhD soon. I mean very soon because of several factors in life. N also have to continue her study but she's still in doubt when or where to continue. I don't have slightest idea what project that interest me for PhD. So now I tried to google as much information about it. For sure it has to be in line with my job specs now if I want to get funding from M*OSTI or else I need to apply for M*ARA. But not very sure about M*ARA procedure.. *sigh*..Me and N haven't talk about this yet. Maybe we can discuss it while cruising through Phuket and Krabi?? Hehe. What a boring life pegi holiday then talk about study?? Perhaps anyone can help me in this. I can go talk to my boss but I'm afraid he will tell that bitch! huhu. It's ok, I will do my search first then later talk to him.


I like this song but always failed to sing :p
N tak suka sebab slow sangat dia cakap

1 comment:

  1. oh ye, i bru teringat, u ada nk tanya i something haritu kan?

    ReplyDelete